Its time to razzle n dazzle with new Maybelline Glitter Mania range of Nail polishes. They are recent launch from Maybelline India and are glitter polishes which are textured too. Today I will be reviewing the shade Dazzling Diva and will provide the swatches of it as well. I have reviewed & swatched the shades of Red Carpet, Paparazzi Purple, Pink Champagne & Starry Nights. Do check them too (click on the links to read the posts)
Price : It costs Rs. 125 for 6ml bottle
Shade &Texture : It is silver shade. The polish is shimmery with big and tiny flecks of silver particles. And after applying the polish the surface of your nails won’t be smooth as you apply regular polish. It is bit textured. So it has bling + texture so you get instantly cool looking nails.
Packaging : Its normal Color Show range of packaging. The bottle is very easy to hold and sturdy.
Applicator Brush : I am very impressed with the brush, its of decent quality and gives good coverage while applying.
1. Price is affordable
2. Texture looks cool on nails, looks very different from normal polishes. If you haven’t tried textured polish yet give it a try!!
3. They stayed intact for 4-5 days and may go longer.. will test it out and update the post when I do (I regularly do nail arts so I don’t keep any polish on my nails for long time)
4. The silver looks really nice on nails and will complement Indian skin tone. (Tip : Many of us are apprehensive about wearing white or silver shades. I used to be atleast. If you feel its not suiting you try outlining the edges of your nails with black polish in fine line.. that way it will look more cool and will contrast against your skin tone nicely)
1. This shade is a bit sheer sheer and not that opaque as some other shades in this range. You need 2-3 coats to get proper opaque looking nails.
2. Difficult to remove : As any Glitter polish/nail glitter they are difficult to remove and after removing leave tiny glitter specks on your nails. I have a tutorial how you can avoid doing that and remove any glitter polish with ease.
Check out the swatches below
Now its still not available every where. I ordered few from FlipKart. Check the product links below :
I will be trying out different cool nail arts with these.. stay tuned for that!! I tried a NOTD with all the glitter polishes.. check it out here!!