I love to make chinese dishes (Indianised Chinese ) as they are quick to make and ofcourse tastes amazing. And I make this one quite frequently. So check out the step-by-step recipe.
2. In a bowl add sauces :Tomato, Soya,Chilli, Honey Chilli (if you want).
3. Take some cornflour and add little water and mix it.
1. Heat some oil in a non-stick pan, add onion and fry for 1 min. Then add ginger garlic paste and cook for 2-3 mins till onion is golden.
2. The add the capsicum and paneer and cook in medium heat for 2-3 mins.
3. Then add the sauce mix cook for 2 mins and then add the cornflour mix (stir it little before adding, as the cornflour will be sitting at bottom and water on top),salt, pepper and cook for another 3-4 mins in low flame covering the pan, to let the flavors of sauce go in the paneer. Then in high flame saute it till all water dries. When it is almost done add little Ajinomoto for that Chinese flavor to come through.
So here is my version of Chilli paneer, it can be made in so many different ways. But I found this to be less time taking and easy to make. Try and let me know how you liked it.