Here is another yummy recipe. This is a chicken dish with white gravy… its not for those who are watching their calorie intake
Here’s the recipe in short…
Prep & Ingredients
1. For paste soak Cashew and Poppey (Posto) seeds in water for 15-20 mins and then grind it making a fine paste
2. Marinate chicken in salt
3. Finely chopped onions
4. Whole garam masala (Clove, cinnamon, Cardamom ) 2-3 pieces
5. Red chilli powder
5. Cream – 2 to 3 tbsp
6. Refine/Vegetable oil
7. Almond to garnish
Process (Cooking will be done in low heat)
1. Heat oil in a Kadai and add the whole garam masala
2. Then add onions, red chilli powder and fry the onions till it is golden.
3. Then add the paste of cashew and poppey to it and cook for 1 min
4. Add the marinated chicken and salt. Add little water if needed. Gravy consistency should be thick and not watery. Cook for 10-15 mins till chicken is done.
5. At the end add cream and cook for another 2-3 mins.
6. Garnish it with cut almond pieces.