So this one is yet another Hubby’s creation. Now you must be wondering blog is mine but recipes are his ;-)… well what can I say we both are big time foodies and like to try out different recipes in free time. Whereas I normally follow cookbook and other recipes step by step but he likes to cook as per his way, not follow any particular method or cookbook
So for making this you will need
1) Chicken cut to medium size pieces – 300gm
2) Curry leaves – 2-3 tbsp
3) Pepper powder – 1/2 tsp
4) Red chilli powder – 1/4 tsp
5) Onions – 1 cut into Jullian/ long pieces
6) Cumin powder – 1/2 tsp
7 ) Oil and salt
1) Heat oil in a Kadai/pan and add curry leaves and chicken pieces
2) Then add pepper powder,chilli powder,cumin powder and salt and saute it,till chicken is coated nicely from the spices.
3) Cover the vessel and cook for 10-15 mins, keep sauteing in between so that chicken doesn’t stick to the pan
4) Then add the onion pieces and cook for 5 mins more.
5) When chicken is done add bit more pepper or salt as per your taste, and cook in high heat so that chicken is crispy
You can have this dry chicken as a side dish with rice or you can have it with roti too. Try it and let me know how you liked it.