Sorry guys I have been little busy so couldn’t do a video this week, but I tried a new nail art and will mention the steps how to do it. Its super duper simple as I used Konad stamping plates for this.
1)Oriflame Silver Blue -Shade 6010
2) Avon Simply Pretty Black Beauty
3) Konad stamping set (Image plate holder, Stamper, Scrapper)
4) Konad Image Plate m57
5) Essensual 20 Top coat
1) First apply 2 coats of Silver polish and let it dry completely
2) Take the black polish and apply on the Zebra print (in the image plate),scrape it, stamp it on to your stamper (in a rolling motion)
3) Stamp the polish to your nails in same rolling motion. (Click here if you want to watch my video how I use the Konad stamper)
4) Once it is dry apply top coat and seal your design.
5) Clean the area around your nail which is also smeared with polish (while stamping) using a cotton bud soaked in remover.
That’s it… Konad is my quick fix nail art secret, when I don’t have time to do some nail art which requires multiple steps or some patience :-)… You can check out my blog where to buy Konad Nail art stamping set in India.
Next will be a nail art video… coming soon