This Nail art was requested by one of my FaceBook follower. She wanted me to try a nail art with Red nails with Navy blue french tip.. I added a slight variation and did a gradient blue french tip. This is very easy to do nail art which took me 5 mins to do. Any one starting with nail arts can try this as it doesn’t need much tools and looks cool.
So you will need Items :
1) Red Polish (Avon Cherry Red)
2) White Polish (Lakme shade 80)
3) mint blue polish (Colorshow Blue berry Ice)
4) Dark Blue polish (Coloressence Midnight Blue)
5) Konad Stamping white polish
6) Konad Stamping set (Image plate m35, stamper,scraper, image plate holder)
7) Any plate (while dotting)
8) Medium size dotting tool
1. Apply red polish on all the nails and let it dry
2. Take white polish on the plate and with the help of dotting tool make dots in a straight line (as shown in image). Do this for all the nails except ring finger.
3. Take light blue polish and make dots under the white dots overlapping with it so that it looks like waves
4. Take dark blue polish and make dots below the light blue polish and cover the tips as well
5. In the ring finger stamp the tiny flowers from Konad m35 plate with white stamping polish (you can use regular polish if its dense enough)
6. Apply top coat to seal the design
So let me know what you think!!