I wanted some nail products for quite some time and thought to treat my self with those during this Puja and Navratri time…. just an excuse for some shopping :-)… I got all from Slassy.com. This is my 5-6th time purchase and I got all the items on 2nd day of placing the order. You can see the packaging,its quite good and all the polish bottles were covered with bubble wrap for precaution.
So the items along with product link and prices I am mentioning below….
1) Konad 2 way Nail art pen – Rs. 333, Shade White
2) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails (13.3 ml) – Rs. 350
3) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Rs. 250, Wet cement shade no. 460
4) Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish (8ml ) – Rs. 145, Shades Hot & Spicy, Disco Ball.
Swatch of the nail polishes :
1) Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish – Disco Ball
Its a sparkly polish with big and small glitter particles in it. You can just apply it on base coat or as top coat on your nail art to spruce up your nails instantly. I simply luv it… check out my nail art tutorial using it.
2) Rimmel London I Love Lasting Finish Nail Polish – Hot & Spicy
Its a pretty shade, not red but coral+orangy shade. Some times a vibrant nail color can add a lot to your look or outfit. Have used it along with disco ball polish above to create gradient nails… (same tutorial link as given above).
3) Sally Hansen Hard as Nails Xtreme Wear- Wet Cement
Its the shade as the name suggest grey and cement shade. Well I like to try out neutral shades sometimes and this color was hard to find in Indian nail polish brands. Can’t wait to try some cool nail art with it now.
Will do a review of the nail hardener from Sally Hansen and other polishes along with more swatch pics soon…
Watch my vlog :
Do share with me any particular nail polish shades you like, I may try that out….. Hope you also did lots of shopping… it kinds of makes us girls happy, isn’t it :-D, that’s why its called retail therapy. Enjoy this festive time of Durga puja and Navratri with your family and friends.